Tocumen International Airport in Panama City is home to Copa Airlines, the country's flag carrier. You can choose between Business Class and Economy Class when you fly with Copa, which was named the "Leading Airline in Mexico and Central America" at the 2004 World Travel Awards.
All the information you need to book a flight with Copa Airlines, manage your Copa flights, and access other pertinent data is available on this website. We are here to help you whenever you need it, so feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
How to make a Reservation for Copa?
The procedure for booking Copa Airlines flight reservations is convenient and can easily be done by following the given steps:
• Type www.copaair.com into any web browser to get to Copa Airlines' official website.
• Select "Book your trip" from the drop-down menu, then complete the necessary fields.
• Clearly describe the start and end points of your excursion.
• Decide when your journey will start.
• Indicate how many passengers there are.
• Select a one-way or round-trip journey.
• Click the "Search" button to access the list of available Copa Airlines flights. Select one of them that suits you.
• Make the payment to finish your Copa Airlines reservation.
When you book a flight with Copa Airlines, they'll send you an email to confirm your reservation.
The process of Copa Airlines Change Booking
• Use your preferred web browser to visit www.copaair.com, their official website.
• A new screen requiring your information will show if you select "Manage your booking" from the "My Trips" menu.
• You have the option to "Log in" or "Register" before choosing "Manage your booking."
• We will immediately transport you to your Copa Reservation.
• Choose the flight ticket you want to change, then scroll down and click the "change/cancel" button. You'll be able to modify your flight reservation this way.
• Pay for any necessary changes to your flight to confirm the changes to your Copa Airlines reservation.
• The Copa Airlines Manage Booking will then be finished.
You'll get an email at the address you gave confirming that Copa Airlines is handling my ticket. The email will contain all the details of the itinerary.
How much does it cost to Change a Flight on Copa Airlines?
You can modify your flight within 24 hours of booking it with Copa Airlines and pay only the price difference. Your ticket change with Copa Airlines will be charged once the 24-hour risk-free window has gone.
To book a domestic ticket with Copa Airlines, you must pay USD 75, or to change a confirmed flight on the same day, you must pay USD 150. (for international Copa Airlines flight reservations).
The extra charges for the fare disparity can be in the amount of 200 USD or other currencies.
Copa Airlines Same Day Flight Change
If you request a change between 24 and 2 hours before your flight's departure, Copa Airlines Same Day Flight Change will allow you to change a flight the same day for the same route. Not all rates allow for the same-day flight change option. Only when the flight's origin and destination are the same are Copa Airlines' same-day flight changes available. With the "Same Day Change" feature offered by Copa Airlines, customers can select a flight at a more convenient time on the same day as their original reservation for the same price.
Conditions for same-day flight change:
Tickets purchased in Basic Economy are not eligible for same-day flight changes. You can only request a Copa Airlines same-day flight change at an airport within 24 hours of the flight's scheduled departure time, and only for flights on the same day that your ticket was purchased.